In this article, I will explain, how to create WhatsApp without mobile number and sim
Yes, You don’t need your personal mobile number and sim to create what’s app Account.
Learn how to create WhatsApp account without mobile number and sim step by step
1. First, you have to open Play Store and install “Text Now” App. In this app, you can create a new Mobile Number.
2. When you open the app you will redirect to a Sign Up page.In this page, you have to enter your email id and password.Then click on the “Create Account” button.
3.then you will redirect to “Complete Captcha” page.Here you have to check a box which confirms your not a robot (machine).
4. Then you will redirect to a puzzle page. Here you have to solve a puzzle to proceed further.
5. Then you will redirect to “Choose a phone Number” page.Here you have to enter Area code means country code. of which country phone number you want.After entering the area code you have to click on “continue” button.
6. Then you will redirect to a Terms & Condition page, here you have to click on the “I Agree” button.
7. Then you will redirect to “Choose a phone number” page. Here you have to choose a number, which will be your mobile number for contact. Then you have to click on the “Continue” button.
8. Now you got a mobile number.
9. Now, open whats app and click on the “I Agree” button to Start.Here when you asked for entering a phone number, enter the number which you have got in Text Now app.
10. Now, you will redirect to verify page, Here you have to click on the “Call me” link to get the verification code.
11. Now, you will receive a voice mail of verification code.
12. Now your What’s app account has created.
In this way, you can create what’s app Accounts without your Mobile Number and sim.